796. Free games for TEFL/TESL! A new view of things



Very helpful. Come on over to see the following site. In it Shelley Vernon offers us many games for teaching English, in a fun, relaxing and effective way. www.teachingenglishgames.com . I'm so grateful to her. I recommend it to you, teachers. Thank you again from here, Shelley.


I also publish a comment by toddy: ( / Photo from: absolutgranada com. Alhambra. I live in Granada, Spain, as you may know) .


English the basic steps with the ten steps are really marvelous and great .No-matter it needs some time to be clarified and understand with a more ease Speaking English UK





By toddy on 794. Importance of teaching values on 2/16/12

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

581. Calm down

157. Speeches, debates, promises, promises, promises

3714. How to Teach Adults, and Teens, and Enjoying the Lessons

1930. The necessity of engagement

1490. Positive motivation