1334. A worksheet for my adult students



Here is a worksheet I will use with my adult students when their course of English starts, in early October. 

They often like worksheets. It’s like an excuse to talk about things, to learn new words and different options to these new words, something to work on for a few weeks, to listen to, to focus on pronunciation. 

We have two classes per week. 

My students’ level is average intermediate. Sorry for the formatting bugs. 

All rights reserved: Any part of this work or the total work can be stored for later retrieval purposes, you can copy it by any copying means, steal it, spread it out, use it in class (if any useful), exploit it, send it by email, and use it by any other means that copying technologies can provide up to date. Please just cite the source. / I usually do not attach photos to the worksheets, only for posts. Photo from: stateimpact npr org. stateimpact florida     


Worksheet # 153
Revision and some new things
Written August 30, 2013

    Where are you from?
2  We live in the States, and you, are you from Granada?
3. I’ve got to take the vacuum cleaner to be fixed, because it doesn’t work.
4. Where were you last night?
5. How is your grandfather?
6   I’m looking for eggplants. My family likes them a lot.
7. It’s quite easy to find them in any vegetable store.
8.  Which wine do you recommend?
9.  “Ask not what America can do for you but ask what you can do for America.”
10.               My sister called me last night: grandpa is sick and aggravated. He was taken by an ambulance to Emergencies.
11.               We try our students to become autonomous learners.
12.               Whose coat is this?

13.               When you arrive in the other country’s airport, first you have to pick up your baggage, of course, at the baggage conveyor belt. This can take you from a few minutes to hours. Once I was traveling to Dublin but my baggage was taken to Australia. And they must pay you some money, I don’t know how much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family