1373. Learning English with math



Teacher A said to teacher B, “Math is important for everyday life; which is more, it is necessary, as Julio Gallego Codes puts. He’s an expert in education and learning strategies. 

We have played math games in the class of English: mental calculation. You teach how to say + ‘plus’ and ‘minus’ -. 

I have played with children. For example I say out a sequence of math operations while they’re listening to me. When I finish I say ‘.. make…’, and then they say out the answer. It’s fun.” / Photo from: stateimpact npr org. WendyPedroso   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient