1358. My teachers when I was a teenager



Teacher B said to teacher A, “All the teachers I had in my secondary education, and too in the primary, have influenced on me. 

I’m pretty grateful to them: all or most of them have taught me to learn, to work, to teach. 

The classes of English with our teacher M. A. Z. were I think all in English; that was the regular thing. Thanks to her, who was very demanding and serious, I learned a lot of English. Also then I learned how to use the course book of English. Since that time I was able to take more from the course book, and as a result, I could learn more from the course book. This happened in the mid-80’s.” / Photo from: www mlive com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family