190. Trying hard to solve a problem


I just realized that one of my labels says "plannig". I tried to correct the mistake within the layouts and such things inside my blogger, but I gave up. So far, the label appears on 35 posts. I did not achieve to change the mistake by using the tools of my blogger. Sorry. Anyway, if someone wants to view all the entries with that label, he can click on that very label as it appears on the list of labels. Excuse me, but from now I will keep on using the label as "plannig" but meaning "planning". All in all, it's a minor flaw.
tecnotemas com. The car is a Ferrari, as you can make out. Chwa, I think this snapshot was taken in your country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family