3422. How to Expand Memory for Learning


Memory. It is a great value for learning. 

I can assure you it is kind of elastic and susceptible of being trained, even when you’re rather old. Even it can prevent from Alzheimer. Or other similar diseases. 

When you practice your memory, you can get a big one. 

I notice all this concerning vocabulary. And memory is necessary for learning a language. I’m an English language teacher and learner too. I’ve read massively and intensely through years. And my memory has become greater. 

And thus I realize that when writing these posts some useful words come up to mind while writing. I have created a tank of vocabulary. And everybody or close to that can achieve the same goal. 

Also I can answer to most of the questions my students ask me about lexis. I can cope with those questions so far. 

Something I often do is that I have some book being read, at least from time to time. Should I be reading always? Maybe. I have other stuff to read, like websites in English. 

I pick up some words from here and there. Even I come across some words and I can get them stuck in memory. Those words come to mind while typing on the computer. Maybe it was some word I must have seen sometime and somewhere. Have a nice day! 

/ Photo from: teatro-merida-en-3d. Now you have the 3D reconstruction of the theater whose photo I posted on the previous post of my blog. It’s incredible how those people could build some edifice that kind more than 2,000 years ago…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo