3429. Sharing Experiences with Other Teachers


It seems sensible teaching and directing a school would be with collegiality. I mean, two or more people can see more than a single one, and all of us sometimes need to contrast our view of a problem with other people’s ones. 

You know, two or three people can see more than me myself. 

Also we could compare and contrast our teaching ways with other people’s ones, inside the same school department. 

All this is an art, which cannot be improvised, but we need to learn it over time. We need to listen to others, maybe sometimes change our mind, share views with others, to count on other people and the best from them. 

I can assure you all this has helped me over years, so I can propose it to you fellow teachers. 

Finally we need to accept that other people sometimes can have better views than us ourselves. 

Even some other times we need to listen to our students – well, better said, we have to be always prone to listen to our students: also about this point I’ve learned through years. It seems fair. / Photo from: seguro-globo-aerostatico Contratar Seguro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo