3423. Before a New School Year


I was wondering that you may be fortunate if you can count on a textbook or an iPad or tablet with the corresponding textbooks. Why? Because you can follow it with your students in the classroom. 

Textbooks today tentatively are something great and also a great help. 

I have to make up my own materials, but I by no means protest for my situation. Why? Because my students are so great and collaborative, except for some exception. 

As well you can count on teaching materials from TeacherLingo and that’s a great help too. 

Some many years ago I had textbooks in the school where I was teaching. They were great too. My head teacher, however, used to tell me that textbooks were just some aid and not necessarily had I to follow it at the letter, at every step or exercise. 

Now also I teach one-to-one classes and in those cases I follow an English-language textbook. And so I can see it provides texts and activities that pretty help my student. With that textbook my student can learn and acquire quite many interesting words. 

Like I told you, today textbooks regularly help a lot. Have a nice weekend fellow teachers and everybody else! / Photo from: clases de ingles ninos mairena del aljarafe St James Language Center

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

382. A school... of fish

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo