107. Acquiring verbal tenses (2)


This is part of the email quoted at #105.
"I am not wrong in telling you this method for acquiring verbal tenses has been a cairn in my teaching.
I learned this logical-base method from Mrs. M .J. A.
It encomprises the 4 skills of language:
listening,
speaking,
reading,
writing, in this precise sequence.
Apparently this method suits the natural way of learning a language.
Hope to present it well.
right [sic] now I have to leave. On coming days I'll let you know farther [sic] info.
You will see that it will work fine with your kids!"
You just read it: expect an extra email soon.
A Night at the Opera (1935).
The guys of en wikipedia org , say not more resolution available. Thanks for this picture!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo