140. A trainer or a coach?



The teaching trainer told Shean,

“I’m thinking about whether saying..., I mean, I’m lately thinking whether I should be a trainer, or a coach.

Yes so, because I’d rather prefer to be as a coach, you know.

I think a coach does not just prepare, train a prospective teacher, but he or she invests something else in the teaching thing, to that novice teacher.

The trainer, or, better said, the coach, tries to get something else from his learner, from the future teacher, say, from the person himself.

The coach does not just give technical stuff, but also she or he transmits, so to speak, ... a more human and humane stuff.

Why so?

Because that future teacher as well will have to give something else to his students.

What else?

His, her very person, you know, he or she will donate all his talents, his personality, his whole oneself, ... to the kids.

Summing up, I would talk of a teaching coach.”

Photo from a camp run by Moraleda in the Natural Park of Cazorla, province of Jaén (south Spain).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family