113. How great: Welcome, Eugenio O.


Wow, I just got great news for your joining my blog! I appreciate. Several reasons to be so grateful:

1. You are one of my best friends ever.

2. I owe you a lot, for becoming a teacher of English myself. A big somewhat due to you.

3. I state you have a lovely family. You do.

4. You are a teacher of English yourself. And your wife, Juani, alike. Kind regards to her, please.

5. You are a humanist, and a wise scholar on great Saint Thomas More.

6. I owe you my doctorate programs - I mean, I owe you not the dough, but my having learned so much at those masters you are the coordinator of.

7. You were the first person in reading the draft of my book on teaching English. Plus some sincere and valuable orientation both regarding contents and style.

8. You have backed me up at the doctorate period plus orientation at outfitting my predoctorate paper.

9. And thanks as well for your correction of the errors about my last-post movie. I reckon you are an ace at movies.


Here you have a scene from the last sequel movie of smart kid Harry Potter. Thanks for the snap film of the movie to collider com

Comments

I am more than flattered and I sincerely appreciate your kind words.
Honestly, I think I owe you more than you yourself think.
A big hug and greetings from Utopia.

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family