3387. Are You Enamored of Your Job?


 
Some days ago I read something like: The key to success at education and teaching is a motivated teacher. And I agree so much.
Also I have seen it.
Motivated teachers make education something successful. I’ve seen it. If the teacher is motivated, there will be success at teaching.
We teachers have to fulfill our duty as such teachers, because we’re paid for that… but up to some extent we must also be “volunteers”: we teach because we wish so and not only because we’re paid.
I’ve seen it, as I said.
In that way teaching becomes something of an art. I ought not to be kind of obsessed whether I’m paid okay or not. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t mean we should not be paid accordingly to justice but we must love our job as teachers.
I’ve written quite much about this on this blog and I believe in that: a motivated teacher likely has success at his teaching and his educating persons. Have a nice day! / Photo from: Madrid Time Out. An enamored eye can see beauty where others maybe see just routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo