3397. Managing the Classroom!



So I’m trying to post again. And I wanted to write about classroom management. 

Some tips: let’s try to make our students think and let’s show we want to implement seriousness at our common work in the classroom. 

I’m telling you soon something about these latter premises. 

It works with me, and it has worked along my career as a teacher. Not always but mostly. 

I think classroom management and discipline have to do with students thinking and with them to learn that I’m serious at my work, my professional work. They cannot play with that: working in the classroom is also their professional work now, and they are training for life as adults. 

/ Photo from: Juventus-stadium-Champions. This picture has to do with the current soccer world championship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family