1725. All in English definitely



Me, explaining some things to my students in L1 (Spanish)? 

Next Monday I will try to explain everything in L2 (English). I’m referring to talking about the presentations they should carry out in English. That is logistics, but even that should be explained in English definitely. 

I make my students a favor if I speak in English: they’ll understand more and more. I will speak in clear and well-articulated English, because some of my students have a lower level of English. I’m going to assist my explanations with the aid of the whiteboard and examples of core stuff of those presentations. / Photo from: at midnight lighthouse in northern norway by Reinhard Pantke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family