2935. Parents in Need of Being Educated?


In my career as a teacher I have met marvelous parents, and families, from whom I could learn a lot, okay. 

But also I’ve encountered some many parents who are kind of too naive and think their children can never do bad things, serious bad things I mean. And they say or think “My son that? Never!”. 

And I’ve always thought those parents have to be called to school to have a tutoring session with their children’s teachers – assuming those teachers do know kids can do serious bad things too. 

What I mean, you know, is those parents should also be educated, in order to fulfill their role as parents or whatever family relations they are. 

However in no way do I intend to draw disastrous and pessimistic panoramas, just trying to draw something closer to reality. My style isn’t negative, and thank God I could say I’m rather optimistic, counting on human resources and on God’s grace and help – He loves us with a limitless dad’s and mom’s love! / Photo from: 747 wallpaper zone. The picture is just an illustration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient