53. You are not alone: stick together with your department-mates


Dwight said to his friend Joe,
"Lately I'm thinking about my being a part of a department, and that I have to count on my colleagues, that I should follow the directives of the director.
If we all push on in the same direction, the school will stay afloat.
Now, I realize that I... can contribute with my opinions, with what I think turns out good in the classes; so I can help my department-mates.
Besides, taking care of them, because they are part of mine myself. Well, and also for their sake themselves.
So, to help them effectively, firstly, I ought to listen to them, noticing their faces today, whether Lucas looks bad, because they had to take Verónica, their little daughter to "Urgencias", so they didn't sleep much."
Joe said,
"Wow, sounds good, man, I see you are learning the stuff.
Yes, your contribution is worth highlighting. And I prefer to think that you, your team, are trying to work like the pieces of a clock machine - I mean, our grannies' clock.
And, forgive, dialog with your department-mate in order to solve that ... er, well, it might be tough to solve that - I refer to his tripping you up, by Antonio. Ok, ok, sounds great, what you told me."
Barff National Park, Canada, jaimenavarueda org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

758. Irregular verbs now and then

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

1188. Effort and eagerness are very important

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient