2384. How to Make Students Realize of the Importance of English



I’m just finishing my session in the computer, and now I can realize that I’ve talked (well, typed) to some people from very far places in the earth from one another, and just from my house. 

I take advantage to recommend English and Spanish as well: they’re the two languages I used. 

If I tell about this to my summer students, it could help them to reckon the need of learning and acquiring languages, in our case English. They’re native speakers of Spanish. / Photo from: Online Classroom Training cmainscreate com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family