2401. More About How to Foster Communication in Classes



How to foster communication in English, the target language? 

I could tell you a lot, but now I’m going to tell you the ones I did lately. 

The students are given a worksheet, with sentences about a semantic (meaning) field plus a story, composed by me. 

The sentences include useful expressions for real communication when in the foreign country for example. 

In classes we used to describe pictures, say the meaning of a word, summarize the story, and others now I can’t remember. 

Also on post 259 you have more than one hundred games to apply in classes. Concerning that post, now I would polish some explanations of the games, but there you have them. I hope this be helpful to you. / Photo from: learn-to-ride-a-bike kensav com. the picture is for illustration sake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family