3056. Back again!


 
Oooops! I was longing for posting. Here we are. My last lesson before the Christmas break was amazing. Two of the students, two high-achievers, led my class, yes sir, they did. Which is good I mean.
I spoke at a rather high English-level. And I had other students with a lesser level of English. Good job anyway, I mean them, those two gentlemen. You know, I normally try to speak both for low-achievers and high-achievers, but on that very day I spoke at an advanced level all the time.
One of those men had been to Dublin a week before that lesson, because one's daughter lives there, and had spent close to a week there, so his English was quite good. Let’s stop here. By now. I hope to post every day or nearly that frequent about my interesting lessons – interesting I don’t mean by myself but on my students’ sake, for they’re quite good and pretty motivated. They’re grown-ups, good ones. At present I teach adults but I hope soon I will also teach teens again. / Photo from: problemi-uni universita piu problemi che didattica Manca... www scuolalazzo com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family