3069. About a Marriage I Knew


 
I can already tell you about a marriage I knew: they had some small quarrels and so they made the resolution of being more polite with each other. Just that. They thought it was a matter of politeness. They would treat each other more finely. And they got it! As well they let small conflicts pass away; they let time pass and when they both were more serene, they got back to more fluent communication between them two. They avoided quarreling.
On coming posts I hope to tell you about some ideas I have about teaching and learning English as a foreign language. / Photo from: Abidjan in Ivory Coast. The picture is a nice illustration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family