2607. My Dear Oldie Students



Today has been the first class with my adult students. 

I’ve set a placement test. I’ve been able to talk with everybody. Each exam sheet is a world. They have told me about their authors’ lives. 

There was a question to tell about themselves. I have had some seventy students. Now between the other teacher of English and I will have to make up the class-groups. 

The students have showed a lot of interest in learning English. I had thought of something for today which would be more homogeneous, but as I said each exam paper tells me about each life. / Photo from: michiamocristina tumblr com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2065. Teaching grammar with meaningful examples