2624. Do you love them?




Am I optimistic about today’s education and youngsters? Yes, I am. 

Because I believe in freedom and responsibility. And love, love of benevolence. 

Furthermore I am optimistic because I’m Christian and I believe in God and his help and his love to us. God is not far away, where stars in sky sparkle. He is close to us, and he’s concerned about our things. 

Also teachers can love. Even what is more, educating has a lot to do with love of benevolence, this is, to wish the best for the other. 

All this is inspired from philosopher Carlos Cardona plus my own stuff. / Photo from: photo by Gamble Denims

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2064. Connecting people from different countries

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient