2798. Plunge Into the Water!



If you’re a learner of English for example, and a non-native teacher maybe, like it’s my case, I’d tell you to plunge into the water. 

Make good use of chances to speak in English! Don’t wait for future occasions, just do it now. You might not have future chances for learning and acquiring! 

Plus learning and acquiring a language is life-long, at least I can assure you, from my experience, believe me. I’ve met some high-achievers at learning and acquiring English, and believe me, they used to take all the chances they had to gain a fluent speaking for instance. / Photo from: www theatlantic com. the teacher on the picture looks he has gotten a nice rapport with his class students, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family