2800. Maybe a Useful Tip for Teaching Adults




A couple of things for today. First, and this is something great, is that I attend English classes as a teacher, but, there’s a but, I also learn from my senior students. 

What? Well from their attitude and perseverance at attending each single class. They’re pretty motivated, and they take a huge wealth because of their experience of life. 

They don’t learn as kiddies do, but they have learning strategies youngsters don’t have! Plus I’ve noticed that actually and really they do learn and even ACQUIRE English. 

And you could catch them speaking in English! With errors and mistakes, okay, but there is real communication amongst us. After their contributions I correct them a couple of mistakes or errors, for them to grab grammar and pronunciation, or their classmates do. Oh, I could go on telling you about them, they’re so great, but I must finish the post. / Photo from: www pfhub com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?