To a Friend and to All of You Too


Oh Bernardo, of course I remember you, of course I mean it. My congrats for being training for B2 level of English. And glad to hear from you. I tried to post a comment but it won’t work. I wish you all the best. I’ve seen you hanging around in the cyberspace sometimes. You’ve got my prayers. Readers, he was an old friend of mine. Like I said I tried to post a comment but Ooops, something failed so I gave up and wrote a post. Spanish youngsters are training for English language examinations. More and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family