2655. Adults can also acquire a foreign language



Of course young children and babies can acquire English or whatever language. 

According to great H. D. Brown ALSO adults can acquire and not just learn the language. 

I think I can see this in my adult students, but I’m not sure anyway. 

I speak a lot and I make them participate a lot too. And they do, with many errors and mistakes, but we have communication amongst us, which is the main goal. 

After their contributions I correct one or two grammar mistakes or errors from them though: grammar is so important, it’s like the skeleton of language. / Photo from: the martian www europapress es. The pic here is just an illustration from The Martian movie I assume.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!