3296. On Teens and in Their Favor


 
Today I’d like to talk, again, about our students. How should I say? I’d like to talk about those people, those persons that have not been born yet. Yesterday I read a short piece of fiction, where children were being thrown into a ditch from a truck, yes, children!
Well, you know, it was a story inside the first chapter of a book on ethics, like an example or anecdote.
The solution is not abortion, with all my respect. I know about some women’s tragedies, but that is not the solution, I’d say. Have a nice weekend, you all! I wish you all the best! Those creatures are children, people! By no means do I try to raise any controversy. It’s not my style.

In case you've aborted, all has a nice remedy. I believe in that. / Photo from: Entrepeneur. The pic is just a nice illustration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!

2064. Connecting people from different countries