3202. The Hobbit and Not Less!


Lately I'm reading The Hobbit - it's simply great. Also philologist comrade J.R.R. Tolkien is so great. Now famous and close to any spectator by means of the movies. What if I tell you that I'm having a rather big laugh at the people popping up in the book...

It's been for ages that I've been about to read The Lord of the Rings but eventually I did not read it at all. My students love the sequels, also by reading the books. And as well it's so great because the author drinks from many mythology backgrounds as well as from Christian sources. Moreover it's giving me chances to learn many a word... I've borrowed it from my school or center library. / Photo from: Paste Magazine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

819. As fresh as singing in the rain

3656. Creating Genuine Communication in Class

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

2533. Concerned Teachers: Bravo!

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family