2420. Does my kid love me less?, said a mom



I have already written that parents, and elder siblings, constitute the first and primordial place where the kid is educated. And I’d like to insist on it. 

According to an American research, parents influence on kids even more than friends, you know think of the period where they pertain to a gang. 

Even more than their teachers, kids learn at home, learn from their parents, or parent. 

Even at adolescence? Even at adolescence. 

Some moms claim that at this age their children don’t love them: ‘Is it true that my son X loves me less than when he was younger?’, they ask teachers at tutoring sessions between parents and teacher, which ought to be rather frequent. / Photo from: tutoring-services www fkcc edu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

382. A school... of fish

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo