2868. Something Nice about My Senior Students!


 
Something nice has happened to me today. I was with my dear senior students at Monday class. Just some minutes before now.
I told one of them to wait for me after the class. I was going to suggest to him to carry out some extra work.
I had thought he would decline the extra effort or something negative like that. I had thought that way or something similar: I hesitated he would accept my proposal.
So after the class I shot my proposal. And… awesome! He’s accepted the proposal and he will do it willingly. My senior students are great: they willingly attend my classes, our classes, they’re eager to participate and learn and acquire English. / Photo from: seat_1400 www escuderia com I knew this car when I was a child

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3657. How to Develop a Lesson that Could Be Efficient

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2788. A Smiling Teacher

2540. Why Do You Shout So Much?

2212. Saint Joseph, father of the Holy Family