2874. Fortunately I Can Work Nice with My Senior Students


 
My senior students are great.
Sometimes when they’ve got to utilize a word they don’t know, they use a paraphrasing or circumlocution expression, or they use Spanish, or they give examples about the unknown word.
I try to speak in English, the target language, all the time, except when it’s necessary because of several reasons. The more I use English, the better, and I’m after it!
Spontaneously my students say things in English to one another during the class: they’re marvelous, and I can work nice all the time, even they smile a little laugh when I say something a bit funny: it’s the way also to motivate them – I shouldn’t be too serious! / Photo from: rainy-days swimmingthe depths com. lately it’s being rainy in Granada

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo