3106. Still Educating Today?


Today I'm only saying that educating children today is not like educating children when we were little children, some forty years ago, right? The same as in teachers' case: teaching today isn't at all like teaching some forty years ago - well now we also have more means tan our old teachers had.

Because of that we need for example to read books and websites on educating and on teaching, is that alright? Think of it, let's think of it. / Photo from: Lexus-astronaut Lexus UK Blog. I dedicate this cute picture to all my readers and people who may drop past my blog! I take advantage of this posting to say that I'm optimistic anyway. If you have a peek at my blog or dive for a while in it you'll find answers and understand why...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3658. Language Facts or Communication in Class?

2064. Connecting people from different countries

758. Irregular verbs now and then

2551. Agradecimiento a TeacherLingo

2445. We Had Nice Teachers To Remember!